Wednesday 5 May 2010

The Loire Valley

Am looking around trying to find some interesting things to do on my trip. I am planning to make a short stop in the Loire Valley which happens to be on the way and seems to be in all the tourist type books. They say it is the 'Garden of France', so should be low crime and no drug dealers. Might even do a tour around one of these Châteaux things, it would be really cool to be a real person interacting with the world, I can't wait!

Check out the Wiki..

Loire Valley Wiki

Am leaving work at the end of next week then will have a week to pack and get ready. I feel settled here in London with my job and have met some really cool people. I am a bit frightened about leaving and riding off into the unknown! I guess it's normal to feel like this when your life is going to change?

Carl

1 comment:

  1. HI Carl,

    Im sure it will be an amazing adventure. I only wish I was young enough to join you. How long do you think it will take? Do you have a set date you want to arrive at your destination? Max and I will be travelling through France w/e 5th June. If it is possible, it would be good to meet up with you.

    Good luck to you and take care

    xxxx

    I'll look forward to hearing your news an

    ReplyDelete