Tuesday 18 May 2010

Packed n Not READY!

It seems like an endless list of little things I need to do or remember to do before I go. My ferry leaves on Friday morning at 7am so am going to sleep rough for a few hours in Portsmouth because the closest train I can get arrives at Portsmouth at midnight! Some people have asked me 'why are you not cycling to Portsmouth?' The reason is because if I didn't enjoy the cycle down to Portsmouth I might get frightened and come home. If I get the train down to the ferry I will be stuck in France once I realise how much I hate cycling and it will be to late to chicken out and go home! So it really is the best plan.

Here is a photo of my bike all packed up and ready to go. You can click on it to zoom in!

I still have boring jobs to do like fit some part on my bike to keep the chain tight and change some pounds into euros, but mostly everything is done now.

My next blog will be once I am out in the thick of it so wish me luck.

Carl

1 comment:

  1. Go Karl Go. May the force be with you.

    Magoo.

    ReplyDelete